Since January 2019, NIMS has come under a new management team with international academic experience. The new management team has a vision to transform NIMS into an education provider of international reputation. The main accountability of the Position isto assist Managing Director (MD) / Principal of the NIMS College to ensure operational, executive and strategic activities of the College on a daily, weekly, monthly and trimester and annual basis.
The Executive Support Officer should have the following qualifications, attitudes and skills:
- Bachelor’s in business, IT, or management related fields, MBA or MBS preferred
- Excellent analytical skills
- Very good English writing and good speaking skills
- Willingness to learn and work in a team environment
- Excellent ability to take notes in meeting and workshop situations
- Excellent ability to listen and willingness to learn
- Good IT related skills and knowledge of IT related services and infrastructure
- Ability to work under tight timeframe
- License to drive motorbike or car
Please see the Position Description for further details and how to apply for the position.
Please apply by 5 pm (Nepal time) 30 May 2019.